Re: [Texmacs-dev] *PLEASE* remove admin.makefile from SVN

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] *PLEASE* remove admin.makefile from SVN
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:19:17 +0200

Done (I hope properly).

Best,
Massimiliano

On 16 juin 09, at 11:29, Norbert Nemec wrote:

Hi there,

this has been mentioned on the list a few times in the past:

could someone *please* remove
  src/misc/admin/admin.makefile
from the SVN repository?

The file is autogenerated from admin.makefile.in and modified every time configure is called. It gets in the way every time I deal with git and any attempt to solve the problem on my side using .gitignore or other means has failed in some way.

Thanks,
Norbert