[Texmacs-dev] Qt native runloop

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Qt native runloop
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:33:26 +0200

Hi all,
finally TeXmacs/Qt has a native runloop implementation. I've just commited the related patch to svn. As far as I see it runs fine on my Mac (Qt 4.4) and on Red Hat Linux (custom Qt 4.4). The changes should not affect the X11 version. The original patch has been contributed by Norbert Nemec (thanks!) to which I added a proper socket and delayed message handling via Qt socket notifiers and timers, thanks also to Joris (of course) for the support at the scheme level. If no bug appear I will implement similar modifications to the Cocoa port.

Enjoy,
Massimiliano