[Texmacs-dev] Input problems

From: Jan Lellmann
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Input problems
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 04:36:25 +0100

Just another issue: I tried the (somewhat old) Windows installer of
Gubinelli Massimiliano,

http://www.ceremade.dauphine.fr/~mgubi/texmacs-installer-2.exe

which works very nice - BUT I'm using a German keyboard layout. To enter a
backslash on a German keyboard, one has to press and hold the "Alt-Gr" key
and press the "ß" key. Texmacs does not recognize this as a backslash, it
just doesn't insert anything. This completely prevents inserting a
backslash, which is a bit of a showstopper.

Actually it ignores all "Umlaut" keys (äöüß) with and without modifiers.

Regards,
  Jan