Re: [Texmacs-dev] reproducible crash (related to UNDO history)

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] reproducible crash (related to UNDO history)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:14:19 +0200

Dear Norbert,

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 12:08:55PM +0200, Norbert Nemec wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> every once in a while I am caught by this reproducible crash that has been
> there since the new UNDO functionality was implemented:
>
> * start texmacs
> * enter [backslash] [A] [A] [x] [backspace] [enter]
> -> SEGFAULT!!!

I just fixed this problem; it was not due to the UNDO history,
but rather to a wrong synchronization with the system in
the routine emulate_keyboard. In fact, you should only encounter
the problem when using LaTeX commands, which rely on this facility.
If there are any other bugs with the UNDO system, then please let me know.

Best wishes, --Joris