Re:Re: [Texmacs-dev] beamer style is broken under Windows

From: Zou Hu
Subject: Re:Re: [Texmacs-dev] beamer style is broken under Windows
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 01:06:02 +0800 (CST)

Thanks. I will try it later. For building environment in Windows, I has been using your TmBuildEnv from texmacs website. It's OK for me. Which problem did you find in it?By the way, I have been thinking of updating softwares including in TmBuildEnv, such as qt and guile, to latest version. I found a last-year post of yours in this maillist saying that we need to modify one line in guile source code when building it in Windows. Do we still need this step for building guile-windows at present?Best.
在2010/09/20, "Gubinelli Massimiliano" <address@hidden> 写道:
In the weekend I made a small change which could affect this bug. Could somebody on Windows retry with the current svn? Unfortunately I do not dispose at the moment of a working Windows version so I cannot try myself. Zou: could you post you recipe for building a development environment on Windows? This will save me few hours of experiments... Best max On 20 sept. 10, at 10:52, Joris van der Hoeven wrote: > On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 07:47:38AM +0800, Zou Hu wrote: >> Maybe a stupid question: >> Is it possible to use semicolon as path separator of urls instead >> of colon? > > That is the default on Windows, but I think that we do not > systematically > use the right routines when it comes to decoding file names and paths. > Indeed, sometimes, we need the native versions and sometimes we need > to > force using the Unix conventions. This is a mess which we can only > work > out by trial and error. At least we now have a beta tester on > Windows ;^) > > Best wishes, --Joris > > _______________________________________________ > Texmacs-dev mailing list > address@hidden > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/texmacs-dev _______________________________________________ Texmacs-dev mailing list address@hidden http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/texmacs-dev

全国最低价,天天在家冲照片,24小时发货上门!