Re: [Texmacs-dev] Coding guidelines

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Coding guidelines
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 16:27:48 +0100

Hi,

  even though I usually follow different conventions, I'll stick to those when submitting changes (in spanish we have a proverb that goes "wherever you go, do as you see others do", though I don't heed it that much), please forgive any slips (won't there be many, I promise). And I will certainly do separate updates for the cosmetic stuff.

  About the long lines, however, should I really cut at 80 chars? I used to do it, but with newer screens around 2000px wide on average, it seems a bit unnecessary. On the other hand, narrower editor windows allow for more editor windows side to side... Ok, forget it, 80 columns it is.

 My savannah.gnu.org user id is mdbenito. Thanks, Oh, Joris! I shall make wise use of the powers you have bestowed upon me...

Bye,
Miguel de  Benito.