Re: [Texmacs-dev] Running without a GUI plus other ideas and tasks

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Running without a GUI plus other ideas and tasks
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 17:54:36 +0100

If a reorganizations of menus / toolbars / interfaces in general is on
the pipeline, I wish to draw attention again to the desirability of
having the right-click menu become contextual. E.g. when
right-clicking on an image, instead of being offered the whole menu
tree, just those items related to images. Same for tables, equations,
etc.

-á.