Re: [Texmacs-dev] Qt-menus: separator

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Qt-menus: separator
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:26:05 +0100

I just found a related issue:

Currently "group headers" within each drop-down menu are realized as grayed-out dummy entries. Actually, this is what a combination of setText and setSeparator should be used for. Instead the setText('x') as it was introduced for debugging, one would simply use setText with some meaningful argument.

Greetings,
Norbert