Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: savannah downtime

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: savannah downtime
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 14:04:14 -0000

On 01/12/10 13:17, Gubinelli Massimiliano wrote:
Hi Sam and all,
  as I wrote in a previous mail. It is no more necessary. Thanks for the help.
Savannah backup is more recent than your git repository or my backup so I used
it to commit again the last work done on trunk. I've synchronized my git
repository at gitourious with the current svn status so you can pull from there
the most recent revisions.

I will try to maintain the git mirror in sync with svn.

Thanks Max. I'll be using your git tree in preference to SVN at Savannah!

Sam