Re: [Texmacs-dev] gs_to_png broken -- how to fix?

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] gs_to_png broken -- how to fix?
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:56:25 +0100

Hi Norbert,
I'm not quite able to follow your description now but the code in Qt is broken with respect positioning of ps images so if you can fix it that would be nice. As a comparison, the X11 code should be considered correct (unless you remark also there some inconsistencies). I think the most important thing is to preserve appearence of old documents (again unless hard arguments are put forward against).

best
max