Re: [Texmacs-dev] bug with file names with CJK characters

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] bug with file names with CJK characters
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:35:50 +0100

Hi,
 thanks for the patch. Could you explain it to me? why we need the call to Local8Bit? What is the difference between Ubuntu and Windows behaviors. Note that it is not appropriate to add dependency on Qt in TeXmacs internals so  your patch of  src/Texmacs/Data/tm_data.cpp needs some modifications.

best
max