Re: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Solution environment

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Solution environment
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 18:10:06 +0100

Hi,

  what I used to do is select "Document->view->Edit source tree" (although you don't really need that, I guess) and at the very beginning of the file add a "hide-preamble" tag (I mean, type \hide-preamble ENTER) and inside it paste my macro definitions. When you returned to the usual document view they wouldn't eat any of the first lines.

  The problem is I just tried that and the tag got surrounded by "inactive" and "document" (although those disappear when you press enter a second time) and besides, when I tried some random editing and deleting or went back to the usual non-source document view, TeXmacs crashed.

  Actually it crashes if I add the tag on an empty document, normal view, and press enter a couple of times... Hmmm... Wan to nail down a new bug? ;-) Try with caution...

  I don't know where I saw this done, I think it was on Joris' book, the one on transseries he has on his webpage.

Regards,
Miguel de  Benito.