Re: [Texmacs-dev] Copy to HTML

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Copy to HTML
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 11:42:05 +0200

Ok, I couldn't help it and finally did look and found that the tmdoc styles already do what I want, albeit with a caveat: after adding the style tmdoc, and inside a <tm-fragment> tag I have to retype the macros I want to export as HTML leaving everything expanded/inactive (?). Works almost all of the time for me.

Maybe the other tiddlers/wikiers have a better solution. I'd like to see true WYSIWYG (or -Mean, whatever) export, for instance.

Regards,
Miguel de  Benito.