Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why my macro does not work?

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why my macro does not work?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:00:13 +0200

Just a couple of hints. You can define your macros inside my-init-texmacs.scm, and you definitely don't need to recompile each time you modify scheme code. You can either evaluate the code in a scheme session, force the parsing of a file, though I can't tell you how out of the top of my head (I'm writing with my cellphone right now), or restart texmacs. That's the whole point of interpreted languages...

Good luck,
Miguel de Benito.