Re: [Texmacs-dev] background patterns [was Re: Pdf marks and Re: adding

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] background patterns [was Re: Pdf marks and Re: adding pdf hyperlink support]
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:20:23 +0100

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Sam,

There is another issue concerning Postscript rendering which
has caused me headaches: how to use a picture as a background
pattern for a fill? I would like the picture to be an arbitrary
postscript file, if possible. For the moment, we print
the postscript file over and over again at different locations;
it would be better if we could define a macro for the file.

I have dug out my Adobe Postscript Reference Manual for you and see what I can come up with.

(Sorry that it too so long to reply)

Sam