[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs meeting

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs meeting
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 19:37:59 +0100

Dear all,

A tentative program for the upcoming TeXmacs meeting has been put online:

    http://magix.lix.polytechnique.fr/magix/workshop/workshop-program.en.html

If you are not participating and still want to contribute documents or ideas,
then please send them to me. It would be nice to send them to me in TeXmacs
format,
and I will try to synthetize them on the website of the workshop.

Notice also that we plan do record the presentations and
put them on the website of the workshop as well.

Best wishes, --Joris