Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem of "cannot open address@hidden"

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem of "cannot open address@hidden"
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:07:51 +0100

Dear Joris,

  now that you are working on the font system, may I bring your attention to
this particular item? It's still happening (at least to me) with a fresh svn
install on a new machine (MacOS). Meaning: a binary bundle from texmacs.org
will run ok, but if compiled from sources it won't (either XCode or command
line), failing with

   I could not open address@hidden

   TeXmacs] Fatal error, Tex seems not to be installed properly

Or did I forget anything?

Best,
Miguel.