Re: [Texmacs-dev] defunct user support list?

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] defunct user support list?
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 16:19:51 +0200

This was a transitory problem which seems to have been recently fixed.

--
Miguel de  Benito.

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 9:06 PM, Szabolcs Horvát <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/home/ml.en.html

(The page has been givin 500 Internal Server Error since I found it)

The TeXmacs website also seems to be in disrepair, with several broken links and missing images (e.g. none of the keyboard shortcuts are shown correctly here: http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/help/faq.en.html , the links are broken here: http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/manual/webman-config.en.html ).  I'm wondering if the TeXmacs project is still alive and maintained.  With the broken documentation and defunct mailing list it's rather difficult for a new user to get up to speed with TeXmacs (even though I'd love to, and trying to use it).

Greetings,
Szabolcs