Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] inline plots in Maxima

From: Andrea Gamba
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] inline plots in Maxima
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:50:00 +0200

Hello, I am using the ps_out() method to get inline figures with scipy
and the python plugin.

The figures I obtain by default are much larger than the widht of the
page, so I have to manually resize them one by one.

Is it possible to use ps_out() with an argument specifying the size of
the inline figure, or is there any other method to produce an inline
figure of desired size?

Andrea Gamba