Re: [Texmacs-dev] eps image is pixelated

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] eps image is pixelated
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 19:27:17 +0200

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Michael Lachmann <address@hidden> wrote:
One needs to think about when/how to clean the cache.

Yes, this is definitely the issue. But do we really need persistent storage? Think also, that some people run several instances of TeXmacs at the same time (I hear libelous claims that TeXmacs crashes occasionally when several windows are open ;) and this may complicate things further (although admittedly, this multiple instance issue isn't addressed at all elsewhere).

Why not change that "false" to "true" in the call to cached_load_picture() inside scalable_image_rep::draw()? No sweating but a great performance win. Unless there's some hidden issue, of course.
--
Miguel deĀ  Benito.