Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] TeXmacs and Guile-2.0

From: François Poulain
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] TeXmacs and Guile-2.0
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 15:35:13 +0200

Hi,

Le 2013-09-05 15:00, Triet Lai a écrit :
Hi,

Ive made an attempt to port TeXmacs to guile-2 for some time (please
see a patch included
in attachment). Its progressed slowly as Ive got a fairly little time
to work on that.

Woot. Thanks a lot!

Here are some issues of building and running TeXmacs with
guile-2 that Ive
encountered:

* Small C API change in guile-2:

I fixed this issue.

** Top level definition:

I started to fix this. It's now a quasi-routine for me.

I am at this step. I have to study the module infrastructure before going forward.

Ive havent got a chance to look deeper into that. I guess, looking at
the output of macroexpand
for (tm-define ...) might give some hint why the compiler chokes
there.

Very thank you for the feedback.

François

--