Re: [Texmacs-dev] menu updates?

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] menu updates?
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 22:15:34 +0100

I've been experiencing related weirdness with the "Go" menu. Sometimes my documents won't appear in it. This seems quite recent. Some bisecting through recent svn commits, probably around mine, ehem... :(, should help pinpoint the cause.

--
Miguel de  Benito.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Michael Lachmann <address@hidden> wrote:
I tried updating menus in a newly compiled OSX version, too. Also has problems with updating menus from a session.

The attached tm file shows a problem.
It includes an R session.
>From within the R session, the first time the menu is told to update, it updates.
The second time it doesn't, even though I send almost the same commend from R to TeXmacs.

Michael