Re: [Texmacs-dev] problems with self compiled versions after upgrading p

From: Michael Lachmann
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] problems with self compiled versions after upgrading port on OSX
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 10:06:31 +0200

Hi!

On 31 March 2014 21:50, Miguel de Benito Delgado
<address@hidden> wrote:
>  did you compile using XCode? Or was it make MACOS_BUNDLE? The latter should
> produce a valid .app (though it might not work 100% of the time, haven't
> checked recently)
>
> There's also the possibility of using Massimiliano's tm-devel-mac stuff.
> After some (possibly heavy) tweaking, one ends up with a complete
> installation from source of all the libraries required for TeXmacs, ready to
> be used with the ./configure. I must confess that I gave up after many hours
> of (fruitless) said tweaking, but YMMV.

Similar here (though I didn't use tm-dev-mac). It took several hours
of tweaking (mainly because of new versions of Xcode and the new
non-gcc compiler, etc), and now I don't remember if the final  version
was compiled on Xcode or by the make script.

Michael