Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] New binary versions under Linux

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] New binary versions under Linux
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:10:45 +0200

I think there might be around four hundred commits between that release and SVN rev 8433. I haven't counted them so there could be more. This should mean many bugs fixed (charset management, pdf export, UI) a couple experimental features and some things noticeably improved, especially in (conservative) LaTeX import/export. Being Qt based, the interface is also more responsive than in the X11 version.

If we only found the time to write that newsletter we once discussed...

Best,

--
Miguel de  Benito.