Re: [Texmacs-dev] cleanup in color managment

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] cleanup in color managment
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 12:56:52 +0100

I just noticed in the console output that I get lots of messages like
these when I click the mouse into such blocks, or edit them. Maybe
that is where the time delay goes, in overflowing the stack!

/home/sam/Projects.nsw/texmacs/texmacs-gitsvn/src/TeXmacs/progs/utils/edit/variants.scm:28:12:
In expression (ahash-ref group-resolve-table which):
/home/sam/Projects.nsw/texmacs/texmacs-gitsvn/src/TeXmacs/progs/utils/edit/variants.scm:28:12:
Stack overflow
TeXmacs] Guile error: ((stack-overflow #f Stack overflow #f #f))
/home/sam/Projects.nsw/texmacs/texmacs-gitsvn/src/TeXmacs/progs/kernel/boot/debug.scm:231:19:
In procedure throw in expression (apply throw err):