Re: [Texmacs-dev] need help

From: Luis Ramos
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] need help
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 23:06:22 -0400

Hi,
I have been using Texmacs for a year now and I really love it.

Just downloaded the recent version and installed it in my laptop like 3 months ago. But yesterday, I accidentally pressed a key and the interface was changed,,,,and all the menus disappeared. I remember that I went to the VIEW and then HEADER and suddenly the look and feel of my texmacs interface is converted into just a plain white screen. Its hard for me to create documents because all the menus are gone. I tried right clicking but I couldnt get to the  normal interface.

I am a novice at using the Texmacs so I am coming to you for help.

Thanks.

Luis