Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs using 45% cpu when idle?

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs using 45% cpu when idle?
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 00:16:02 +0200

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 7:59 PM, François Poulain <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't know what is done with usleep and since when, but it should be
replaced by nanosleep. In the usleep manpage (linux), you can read :
"POSIX.1-2001 declares this function obsolete; use nanosleep(2)
instead.  POSIX.1-2008 removes the specification of usleep()."

Thanks, I might find some time tomorrow for this and other suggestions by Grégoire.
--
Miguel de  Benito.