[Texmacs-dev] Document --> Parts...

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Document --> Parts...
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 21:39:03 +0000

I am working on a long document. TeXmacs, as you know, slows way down when editing a large complexly structured document, and setting it to display only 1 or a few sections at a time improves performance to acceptable levels. However, the present arrangement of the "Document --> Parts --> ..." menu is unsatisfactory. I would like it to switch to using a dialog box the way it does now for things like document settings. I want to be able to "select all", "select none", or select one or several perhaps from a list as in a file chooser, or with check-boxes.