Re: [Texmacs-dev] Question about the typesetting code

From: Kristoffer Føllesdal
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Question about the typesetting code
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 14:17:05 +0200

Thanks,
I was perhaps a little imprecise in my question but you gave me an answer on
what I had in mind.

I really think that TeXmacs have great potential and should have been more
commonly known. I have to take a closer look into the code and figure out how
TeXmacs is built up. At some point maybe I can help with the development.

Kristoffer