Re: [Texmacs-dev] Asana Math Font

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Asana Math Font
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 05:06:23 +0100

On Mon, Feb 03, 2020 at 12:03:17PM +0100, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
> just to remark that there is this (seemigly quite complete) math font for
> Palatino:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asana-Math

We already have TeXGyre Pagella included inside TeXmacs
as a substitute for Palatino.  It comes with high quality
math fonts that I think are better than Asana Math.

I did include the Fira and Linux Libertine/Biolinum fonts though,
quite recently, since these fonts do not have any obvious alternative.
Both Fira and Biolinum are nice for laptop presentations,
and I am still experimenting with them, and finetuning
their microtypographical properties.

Best wishes, --Joris