Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs on HaikuOS

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs on HaikuOS
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:44:08 +0100

I cannot install on my hardware (yet) but runs fine in a virtual machine. I
submitted a package which is going thru revision and should land in their
official port repository soon. I will tell you when it is official.

Changes to the source are minimal. Maybe I will add later on some better
integration in their system.

They have a very cool vector format for icons. I converted and symplified the
TeXmacs icon to their format. It look really nice there.

Best
Max