[Texmacs-dev] old plugins : professor, tablor

From: marc lalaude-labayle
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] old plugins : professor, tablor
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 18:40:37 +0200

Hi,

I did a 2 hours training for young math teachers and will do some more training for maths and physics teachers in my town. With the success TeXmacs encounters, and for my next training I wanted to revive some old but really useful plugins produce by Emmanuël Corcelle. Specifically, I'd like to know if it is possible to make professor, tablor and figures work again : I tried several tricks but without any success.

I join here the old plugins I saved on my HHD (and that I can't find on the net any longer). The webpages explaining the plugins are :

https://corcelle.wordpress.com/texmacs/plugin-tablor/

https://wordpress.callac.online/index.php/edition-mathematique/professor/

Thanks for your help.

Marc