Re: [Texmacs-dev] Version 1.99.14

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Version 1.99.14
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 09:38:54 +0200

I was coping selected parts of a PDF (copied via the rectangular selection tool). I was not aiming to copy content, but only pictures. The observation is that the paste give an image with not the same "crispness" (resolution?) of the original. If I create a new document with the selected are (in Preview) and then Instert the new document, the resolution is correct. So there are workaround but I wonder why the resolution is lowered in the copy, somewhere there should be some hard coded value which is not appropriate.

Best
Max