Re: [Texmacs-dev] AppImage, another try

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] AppImage, another try
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 22:54:01 +0100

Good.

I've made some more small changes and the current appimage can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0ov1b9b5y16rb8/TeXmacs-1.99.16.AppImage?dl=0

it is 100mb. Please try it in different systems to see if it works.

Alvaro, does the appimage behaves differently than the app as usually installed, e.g. via a package?

Max