Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.99.17

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.99.17
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 12:32:16 +0100

This is excellent news!

I confirm I can connect. It looks like there's a floating-window chat, a document-chat, remote documents that can be collaboratively edited (not realtime?) and also a live-document kind.

I created a chat room, and shared a document read-write, also a live document. I guess we need to agree to log on simultaneously for some testing.

But yes, this could be a massive boost for TeXmacs.

Álvaro.