Re: [Texmacs-dev] Add translation

From: Giovanni Piredda
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Add translation
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 20:29:10 +0100

Adding to Basile's answer, if you are on Linux, you will be able to read the location of the TeXmacs directory by issuing

echo $TEXMACS_PATH

in a terminal. Then you add /langs/natural/dic to the string you read there. I will post later the default location on Windows (if someone else does not do it in the meantime).

You will find the file english-new.scm inside the langs/natural/dic directory itself, ready to be copied to a new dictionary file and be filled in with the translations.

Giovanni