texmacs-dev

Re: [Texmacs-dev] Potentially interesting typesetting question in the fo

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Potentially interesting typesetting question in the forum
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 15:19:17 +0800

This should be done by whom are familiar with CJK typesetting.

Here the Requirements for Chinese Text Layout:
https://www.w3.org/TR/clreq/

---- On Wed, 2021-03-24 20:53:55 Giovanni Piredda <pireddag@posteo.de> wrote ----

Dear all,

this question on mixing CJK characters and Latin characters seems
interesting to me, I "advertise" it here, perhaps someone knows the
answer (in case I think an answer here or there would be equally good)

http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/the-correct-way-to-mix-the-chinese-characters-and-roman-alphabets/265/4