Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs & Webassembly

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs & Webassembly
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 18:36:26 +0100

Dear Max,

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 05:52:27PM +0100, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
>  I've improved a bit the windowing. Here's a new version
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/fteoz8vv9s6ltc0/TeXmacs-webassembly-3.zip?dl=0
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/fteoz8vv9s6ltc0/TeXmacs-webassembly-3.zip?dl=0>

Thanks, that is already far more usable indeed.  Next issues:
  - I noted that the keyboard shortcuts are somewhat problematic,
    since various modifier keys don't work.
    Also, ^ did not work on a French keyboard.
  - Similarly the contextual menus via the mouse don't work.
  - The mouse pointer changes in weird ways.
  - The status bar is vertically expanded on a large screen.
  - Starting a plug-in makes TeXmacs freeze.  Maybe there is a way
    to somehow avoid or escape freezes of this kind.

Great work, thanks!  --Joris