therion-users

Re: [therion-users] Re: therion does a seg fault when I try and run it

From: Michael Lake
Subject: Re: [therion-users] Re: therion does a seg fault when I try and run it
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 15:20:33 +1000

Stacho Mudrak wrote:
argument to the  getopt_long function ! eeeewwww :-)

This is why I recommanded you to compile included getopt C code (in extern directory, it's done via make config-macosx). If it didn't help, the problem is probably not the getopt version...

I did that and it didnt change the problem. I compiled with the same warnings and gave the same error when I ran "./therion -v"

The other idea: May be, I'm combining C and C++ code the wrong way (I just link .o files created by C and C++ compilers together). May be, it's not correct. I have no idea. I've studied mathematics, not computer programming... :(

hehe :-) I am a Physicist by trade.

Best wishes,
Mike

--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.