therion-users

Re: [Therion] 0.4.0 ...

From: Roman Muñoz Roncal
Subject: Re: [Therion] 0.4.0 ...
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 10:59:34 +0200

El ig., 08-10-2006 a las 21:16 +0100, Wookey escribió:

> > Some questions:
> > b) I'm on debian sarge, vtk-4 and wxwindows-2.4 could be used?
>
> There is quite a lot of change between wx2.4 and wx2.6. It is no doubt
> possible, but Stacho may have used special 2.6 features - I don't
> know.

Well, I will try to compile with sarge versions... will see

> If you want to help with therion packaging that would be very welcome.
> You can join as a co-maintainer. Sometimes it takes me week or months
> to find time to upload a new release.

Actually, I got involved with debian packaging only the last two weeks,
and there are a lot of things not well understood yet. I need some more
learning. Also, we are commited to get a live cd based on sarge for
basque people on October, 20. I could try to help with therion packaging
afterwards.

Best regards,
Roman