therion-users

Re: [Therion] how to use cedil in map-comment

From: Martin Budaj
Subject: Re: [Therion] how to use cedil in map-comment
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:01:22 +0200

On 10/9/06, thierrygonon <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't know.... These parts of the work (the .tex file writing) is
completely done by therion... I think it should be directly in the
therion script that you have to do this (I didn't tried till now...)? I
think Martin or Stacho would answer better !!

Yes, the encoding definition file (thtexenc.cxx) got somehow corrupt in the distribution. You may easily fix it by running the perl script texenc/mktexenc.pl and recompiling therion.

Cheers
Martin