tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] FW: Help for something - FAA OKC

From: Banks, Ralph
Subject: [Tiger-devel] FW: Help for something - FAA OKC
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:27:25 -0600

 I need to confirm if you product can help my customer.

REQUIREMENT MSG:
Ralph,

I gone till friday but I was wondering if you could query some of your
experts for a tool that can get unix group information such as what
groups who is in the group and what directories that group has access
to, permissions.

We can do this with Unix commands but it seems to eat cpu cycles and
slows processing.

We are getting beat up on this from our auditors as not being able to
provide this timely. I'm looking for tool that can do this automated as
a batch but doesn't use to much resources and can be run on demand or at
least within 24 hrs.

--------------------------
Ancil Davis

NOW - Jim Bates send me an email about  http://www.nongnu.org/tiger/

The system it would run on is a GS1280 Alpha server running Tru64 unix
from HP.

Can this product perform the requirements explained above?

Ralph Banks
HP Account Manager
Department of Transportation
Phone: 301-743-4396