tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] New changes in Tiger for Debian package 3.2.3-1

From: Francisco García
Subject: [Tiger-devel] New changes in Tiger for Debian package 3.2.3-1
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 18:45:31 +0100

Hello all,

I have made some changes to tiger to improve and update it to
build the new Debian package 3.2.3-1.

Now, I would like to make some minor changes, and a little clean to
some files before upload it to Debian archive.

Please, fell free to review and check it.
Any suggestions and comments are welcome.

Best regards.
Francisco.

--
Francisco M. García Claramonte <address@hidden>