tiger-user

[Tiger-user] Tiger.ignore non working, or?

From: Robert Lindgren
Subject: [Tiger-user] Tiger.ignore non working, or?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:08:45 +0100

Hi,

I run debian stable and tiger from there, 3.2.1-24, and I have some problems
with ignore.

I get this a couple of times every day? and the OLD warn also.
NEW: --WARN-- [lin003w] The process `smtpd' is listening on socket 25 (TCP on
every interface) is run by postfix.

But in my tiger.ignore I have:
The process `smtpd' is listening on socket 10025 (TCP on loopback interface)
is run by postfix.
The process `smtpd' is listening on socket 25 (TCP on every interface) is run
by postfix.

but they doesn't get filtered for some reason, anybody having any ideas?

Best regards
Robert Lindgren