[Tinycc-devel] tcc - gcc like patch

From: Vladimir Moushkov
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] tcc - gcc like patch
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 04:48:58 +0200 (EET)

here is it patch with which is possible to generate standart GNU project. It
gives to tcc:
-v option  for version information
-run option it makes tcc to run compiled program
the also ignores unknown arguments and passes arguments after the files
arguments so now it is possible to write:
tcc source.c -I/path/to -L/path/to -llib

i've tryed few projects with 'configure' script, all have runned succesefully
it (with some non fatal fails). But I've cannot compile none of them (tryed
mplayer and some gnome 2.2 libs).

regards: vlindos

http://kulinar.GBG.bg -  РЕЦЕПТИ  |  ПОДПРАВКИ  |  ПРОДУКТИ  |  ГОТВАРСКИ
ТЕХНИКИ  |   КУЛИНАРЕН КАЛЕНДАР