Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: Tinycc-devel Digest, Vol 3, Issue 5

From: Peter Finderup Lund
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: Tinycc-devel Digest, Vol 3, Issue 5
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:58:18 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Vladimir Moushkov wrote:

> forgive me if i've done. here it is again.

I don't know about Fabrice, but most other people (myself included) seem
to prefer the unified format (diff -u).  In other words, I find your patch
almost unreadable because of it.

I'm not sure the help (tcc with an empty command line)  works because you
separated the strings with commas as far as I can see.  Don't do that --
just do something like:

 printf("%s dfkjglkjdfg"
        "jdflkжjgkljg"
        "jdfglkdfjglkdfgj",
        TCC_VERSION);

the string literals will be combined automatically into one string = one
parameter so TCC_VERSION will match %s.

-Peter