Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC 0.9.17 is out

From: Philippe Ribet
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC 0.9.17 is out
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:49:36 +0200

Fabrice Bellard wrote:

> Changelog:
>
> version 0.9.17:

> - fixed macro function bug (signaled by Philippe Ribet)

Thanks, it works fine!

I get the following error when compiling:
tcc.c: In function `macro_subst_tok':
tcc.c:3744: warning: implicit declaration of function `time'
tcc.c:3745: warning: implicit declaration of function `localtime'
tcc.c:3745: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
tcc.c:3748: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
tcc.c:3748: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
tcc.c:3748: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
tcc.c:3751: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
tcc.c:3751: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
tcc.c:3751: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

I added on line 38:
#include <time.h>

and all is fine now.

--
Philippe Ribet

                         The README file said
              "Requires Windows 95, NT 4.0, or better."
                    So... I installed it on Linux!