[Tinycc-devel] building libtcc with mingw or vc++

From: Blat Froop
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] building libtcc with mingw or vc++
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:09:29 +0000

Hi,

I'd like to try embedding libtcc into a WIN32 application so that I can
read in source and execute in memory. Ive managed to get everything
to compile with mingw and some makefile hacking but libtcc_test just
crashes with an illegal instruction when it tried to execute the compiled
code.

Has anyone had any success building libtcc on WIN32 and using it
in a Visual C++ project?

thanks

PG