[Tinycc-devel] new in this mail-list

From: fpuentes
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] new in this mail-list
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:47:32 +0000

Hi, TCC:

I am new in this mail list. I hope use TCC in the next future with the purpouse
to use it as embedded language in my doctoral project VAIN (Virtual Active
Network). The term Virtual is because really it isn't exists yet ;-) (but the
are prototypes)

I have experience in C/C++ programming and i hope improve TCC like a RTCG
(runtime code generation) tool. In fact i want use TCC to generate plugins at
runtime and link them with my host application.

Next days (in chrismas) i am going to probe it and try to see if TCC adjust all
with my exigencies. If not i will propouse changes (and try to do them). I hope
that you would can help me in this first steps, so TCC is rather complex (ok,
ok, no much more than GCC, or LLVM).

Sorry for my english, feel free to correct me; it will be a help for me ;-)

Best regards and happy chrismas (if is the case):Fran.

Correo enviado usando el servicio de Webmail del SIAIN: http://siain.udc.es