[Tinycc-devel] Errors linking on recent Linux distributions - tcc can no

From: Nicholas Allen
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Errors linking on recent Linux distributions - tcc can no longer compile hello world
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:57:49 +0200

Hi,

I don't know if I have done something wrong or if tcc needs updates to work
with recent Linux distributions. I am using Ubuntu with gcc 3.3.5 and when I
try to compile hello.c with the following command:

tcc hello.c -o hello

I get the following error:

/usr/lib/crtn.o: Invalid relocation entry

This always used to work but since I have upgraded to Ubuntu it no longer
does. I have the latest version of tcc from CVS and have recompiled on Ubuntu
but I still get this error. Anyone know what this could be caused by?

Nicholas Allen